This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Gathering and saving of personal data and type and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.brandextend.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called logfile. Thereby the following information is recorded without any action on your part and will be saved until it is automatically deleted:
· IP address of the accessing computer,
· Date and time of the access,
· Name and URL of the accessed file,
· Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
· Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The named data is processed by us for the following purposes:
· Ensuring a seamless connection to the website,
· Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
· Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as for additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is represented by the purposes of the data gathering listed above. We never use the gathered data in order to trace your person.
b) When using our contact form
In case of any queries, we provide you with the option of getting in touch with us via a contact form on the website. In such a case, it is necessary to provide a valid email address, so we know who the query has come from and so that we can respond to this. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of getting in touch with us takes place in accordance with Article 1 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR on the basis of your consent which has been issued voluntarily. The personal data which is gathered by us when using the contact form is automatically deleted once the query has been dealt with.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
· you have issued your express consent to such in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR,
· the disclosure is necessary under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR in order to assert or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data which outweighs this,
· a statutory obligation exists to disclose the data under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c) GDPR, should this be lawful and be necessary under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b) GDPR in order to perform contractual relationships with you.
the GDPR. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
aa) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called Web Fonts which are provided by Google in order to display fonts in a standardised manner. When accessing a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to correctly display texts and fonts.
For this purpose, the browser which you use needs to establish a connection to the servers of Google. By means of this, Google is informed that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of displaying our online services in a standardised and attractive manner. This represents a legitimate interest under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
Should your browser not support Web Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Further information concerning Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the data protection declaration of Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
bb) Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps in order to display interactive maps and to create route planners. Google Maps is a map service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By means of the use of Google Maps, information concerning the use of this website, including your IP address and the start address entered in the route planner function can be transferred to Google in the USA. Should you access a website of our Internet presence which contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Google. The map content is transferred directly to your browser by Google and integrated into the website by Google. Therefore we have no influence over the scope of the data gathered by Google in this way.
Accordingly, we have knowledge of the following data at least:
· Date and time of access to the website concerned,
· Internet address or URL of the accessed website,
· IP address in connection with the start address entered into the route planner.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
In accordance with Article 15 GDPR to request information concerning your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you can request information concerning the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the planned duration of the saving, the existence of a right of rectification or erasure, to have the processing restricted or to raise an objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, should this not have been gathered by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, if applicable, detailed information concerning the specifics.
· In accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data saved by us.
· In accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data saved by us, unless the processing is necessary in order to exercise the right to freely express one’s opinion and information, in order to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons connected to the public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
· In accordance with Article 18 to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, should the correctness of the data be disputed by you and should the processing be unlawful, however you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, however you require it in order to assert exercise or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
· In accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, up-to-date and machine readable format or to request transfer to another controller.
· In accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR to revoke consent which has been issued to us at any time. This means that we may not continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future.
· In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of our place of business in this respect.
Right of objection
Should your personal data be processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data, should reasons connected to your specific situation be present or should the objection relate to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented without the need to state a specific situation. Should you wish to claim your right of revocation or right of objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org suffices
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised third party access. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technical developments.
Up-to-dateness of and alterations to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and services or due to changed legal regulations or new instructions by the authorities, it may be necessary to alter this data protection declaration. The respective current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed out at any time on the website at https://www.brandextend.de/datenschutz